Director North American Sales
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Experience: Director Management (Director/Head of Organization)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Manufacturing / Production
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Electrical & Electronic Components
Salary: $180,000 - $216,000
Date Posted: 01/11/2022
Leading international supplier of connection systems is looking for a Director North American Sales who will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing a comprehensive business development strategy in support of the company’s overall automotive business objectives directly, through subordinates and in collaboration with other leadership team members.
- Assess existing and potential markets, including understanding market trends, technology needs and business opportunities.
- Further develop existing customer relationships and create new customer relationships.
- Develop and implement detailed automotive business strategies to attain company growth targets including the growth of current market share.
- Be responsible for closing business to achieve sales targets.
- Provide new business forecasts and reports regularly in support of management requirements.
- Manage proposal activities, including receipt, response and tracking through the proposal/quoting function. Coordinate customer interface.
- Lead and further develop a small organization on the job, including staff, to optimize new business capture and capitalize on overall organizational strengths.
- Support in establishing automotive business plans.
- Provide input and support for marketing communications activities including trade shows, literature, web site, advertising and image.
- Establish and manage outside representatives, consultants, agents and other services as might be required.
- Serve as member of the Leadership Team. Demonstrate leadership skills in motivating, developing and leading a team.
Director Battery Systems SolutionsUnited States
The Director for Battery Systems Solutions is responsible for the entire product offering for the battery systems market applied to but not limited to: stationary energy storage, portable devices and mobility. The successful candidate will be responsib...Date Posted: 05/14/2021 Recommended
Distribution ManagerChicago, Illinois, United States
The Distribution Manager is the primary contact for all day-to-day dealings between the manufacturer and distributor. The account leader will facilitate discussion and resolve issues with all key functions of the distributor The DM’s primary KPI’s are ...Date Posted: 06/08/2021 Recommended
Product ManagerSan Diego, California, United States
Global leader in man-machine interface products is searching for a self-motivated, high energy Product Manager to champion North America's switch and LED indicator product. Engineering background a plus but not required. 5+ years of product management/...Date Posted: 06/29/2021 Recommended
Engineer EMCNew Jersey, United States
A successful EMC Engineer is responsible for testing customer equipment, developing and delivering solutions to customers allowing their equipment to comply with global standards and other needs. A successful candidate will need to develop a working re...Date Posted: 07/22/2021 Recommended